Need to know
Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing is free.
This Annerley Respiratory Clinic is open to the community. Conveniently located on Cornwall St, we screen for coronavirus in a safe, quality controlled environment.
Bookings are essential, no walk-ins please.
What to bring
Please bring your Medicare Card.
Arrival safety guidelines
- Designated free parking for respiratory patients is available on site via Kent St, please look out for the signs.
- Do not use the lift, please proceed directly to the third floor Respiratory Clinic reception. For the safety of others, we ask that you do not approach the Cornwall St Medical Centre or access any other areas within the PACE building when you visit for testing.
- Come alone where possible and avoid bringing any dependents with you. If you need to bring a carer we ask that they wait for you outside if possible.
- Use the sanitiser provided upon entry and exit. Face masks will be provided.
- When returning home, wash your hands and change your clothes.
Respect for our Health Heroes
We have the utmost admiration for our front line workers, helping combat COVID-19 through testing our community. We trust that you will treat them with respect and follow all safety guidelines when attending clinic.